Owners Jan & Phong are proud to operate
Your community gathering place for the most enjoyable
lawn bowls experience imaginable.
WE ARE OPEN
The NSW Goverment has relaxed restrictions even further, we now have the 2 sq meter rule when eating outside, but we still have the 1.5 / 4 sq meter rule inside the clubhouse.
- All members & visitors must use the Services NSW QR Code entry or sign in with name, time in/ time out, contact number or e-mail
- Maintain Social distancing at all times
- Hygiene protocols will be followed by club staff & marshals.
- If group dinning – reservations would be appreciated to ensure we have the correct number of patrons at all times.
- Requirements for FUNCTIONS have been relaxed.
- Bistro is open for dinner 6 nights (closed Monday) 5pm – 8.30pm & lunch Friday – Saturday – Sun 11-30am – 2pm
Our Bowling Club is situated in a great location – a 15 minute drive to Stockton Beach, Newcastle Beach or Merewether Beach or 10 minutes from Newcastle’s award winning restaurants at the Foreshore, Honeysuckle, Darby Street or Beaumont Street at Hamilton or eat in with us and enjoy Aussie or Vietnamese cuisine. An inspiring end to a satisfying day of lawn bowls.
A complete newcomer to lawn bowls?
Looking for a sporting activity that promises fun and enjoyment?
Still got that competitive element?
Then the friendly, welcoming atmosphere of Mayfield West Bowling Club will be the place to be.
Or bring the family and friends down for a get together, we will provide the bowls, you can play barefoot or in any flat sole foot covering. The children can be amused with the portable football posts or cricket sets “on the green” and feel free to use our BBQ.
The Ron & Gloria Hawkins 3 Bowl Mixed Pairs. 4 games over 4 nights at 6pm. February 8-10-15-17th Ron & Gloria Hawkins Mixed Pairs The XXXX Gold 2 Bowl Triples played over 2 nights 24th & 25th May commencing at 6pm XXXX GOLD CUP 2021 The Allan Brinkley 3 Bowl Pairs commences October 9th &...Read more