We will be conducting our annual Children’s Christmas Party on Sunday 13th December commencing at 10am. Please add your child/grandchild’s name to the attendance list. Full members there is NO cost, all other members and grand parents the cost is $25 per child, this includes the excellent present, food, Pixie & Trixie face painting/games etc,…
Owners Jan & Phong are proud to operate
Your community gathering place for the most enjoyable
lawn bowls experience imaginable.
WE ARE OPEN
The NSW Goverment has begun relaxing restrictions even further, we now have the 2 sq meter rule on the green & when eating outside, but we still have the 1.5 / 4 sq meter rule inside the clubhouse.
- All members & visitors must use the Services NSW QR Code entry or sign in with name, time in/ time out, contact number or e-mail
- Maintain Social distancing at all times
- Hygiene protocols will be followed by club staff & marshals.
- If group dinning – reservations would be appreciated to ensure we have the correct number of patrons at all times.
- Requirements for FUNCTIONS have been relaxed, so why not book your Christmas Function with us!
- Bistro is open for dinner 6 nights (closed Monday) 5pm – 8.30pm & lunch Thurs – Sun 11am – 2pm
Our Bowling Club is situated in a great location – a 15 minute drive to Stockton Beach, Newcastle Beach or Merewether Beach or 10 minutes from Newcastle’s award winning restaurants at the Foreshore, Honeysuckle, Darby Street or Beaumont Street at Hamilton or eat in with us and enjoy Aussie or Vietnamese cuisine. An inspiring end to a satisfying day of lawn bowls.
A complete newcomer to lawn bowls?
Looking for a sporting activity that promises fun and enjoyment?
Still got that competitive element?
Then the friendly, welcoming atmosphere of Mayfield West Bowling Club will be the place to be.
Or bring the family and friends down for a get together, we will provide the bowls, you can play barefoot or in any flat sole foot covering, and feel free to use our BBQ next to the green.
The Barry Salter 2 Bowl Tournament is on November 14th & 15th. Starting time is 9am both days. Due to late pull outs & Champion of Champion pairs we are looking for 3 more teams. Come on down & celebrate with us, the 13th year of the passing of the great man himself.